Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ignorance







I wake up every morning to
The smell of the flowers
And the wonderful sun that
Streams sweetly in my window.
I get out of bed to start
Another beautiful day,
Where I live so
Sweetly.
On my way to work I see only
The storefronts, freshly painted
and shop owners standing on the steps
waving and smiling.
I get to my job and everyone is
Happily typing their
Work. I open the news paper and
See all the wonderful stories
The ones about the puppies and the
Heroic deeds, the finding of treasure.
I go home at night to my house that I love in
My beautiful city, that is thriving so brightly.
I still smell the sweet smell of rose petals as I tuck myself
Into my sheets and pray, knowing that He heard me.
I never get bummed out and I never am sad,
The world is a beautiful place and everything is wonderful here.


No comments:

Post a Comment